Windy City Call Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection?

5 posters

Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection?

Post  jasonkapus Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello everyone,

I have sent out an e-mail asking if anyone, like me, has had difficulty with Five 9 connecting and disconnect on its own when your working. Please let me know what you have discovered with assistance with Five 9 customer support. As I will do the same.

Jason

Five 9: 925-218-2325

jasonkapus

Back to top Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty Re: Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection?

Post  Angela Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks Jason - I think this is a great place for you all to share your issues that you have with Five 9 and hopefully you can help each other out so that you don't all have to be calling into their support team. Please let us know what you find out and if they're able to resolve your problem!

Angela
Admin

https://windycity.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty Definite issues

Post  MaryMyers Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Jason

I have definitely had these issues yesterday and today. When I call 5-9 they ask me to reboot my system and clear my cookies and try again. I think it is a server issue personally. My question is more if it is an issue that we are all having?

Thanks!
Mary

MaryMyers

Back to top Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty Re: Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection?

Post  jasonkapus Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:37 pm

MaryMyers wrote:Jason

I have definitely had these issues yesterday and today. When I call 5-9 they ask me to reboot my system and clear my cookies and try again. I think it is a server issue personally. My question is more if it is an issue that we are all having?

Thanks!
Mary

Hi Mary -

I just got off the phone with Five 9 Rep. Because it just happened again to me today as well. OK, First we ran a series of tests with connect to my PC. The first was to send packets to their server by running a ping to 72.5.65.39. This test showed I am not having any issues. I am able to send and recieve packets normally. It baffled the Tech. Then he exclaimed it was My internet Service provider that I use; Comcast.. While calling my Internet Service Provider and running a connection test and testing the modem, the MBPS test shows over 12 mps transfer rate. So I agree with you, I do believe it is a server issue with Five 9. My connection is excellent when I am on my wireless connection or when I disable my wireless connection to an ethernet cable is of the same. I guess this is just something we have to bare with as difficult as it my seem. I found no resoultion to my call from either party.

jasonkapus

Back to top Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty issues continued

Post  jermainewilliams_windycit Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm

I am also having major issues today as well. Just wanted to post to make it clear that it's evident that five 9 is having the problems.

Thank you

jermainewilliams_windycit

Back to top Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty Issues today

Post  MaryMyers Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 pm

I am again having issues with 5-9 today. Sad

MaryMyers

Back to top Go down

Five 9 Disconnecting and restablishing a connection? Empty 5-9

Post  debwood Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 am

Yes, it was not working for me Tuesday from 12:05 - 12:30 and 1:00 - 1:35. My shift ended at 2.

debwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum